Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Recently Commissioned Piece...and Maybe Prints?



This piece is for a lovely lady that I have done several paintings for. She calls herself the "Siamese Lady". I am working on another one for her currently.

On another thought...I am thinking about selling prints of my paintings. I'm not sure...if they will be mini prints or regular size prints.....whether they should be matte or semi-gloss......and whether to sell them on Etsy or Ebay. Just gotta figure out what would be best.

Have a wonderful day!

<3 Laura Beth


2 comments:

  1. So cute as always. That's going to be fun to get that tea bag out of her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Prints would be awesome ! i know you would sell them the painting is too cute not to share it with everyone else

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I enjoy reading them. ^_^