Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back from Las Vegas

Going to see Cirque du Soleil- Mystere at Treasure Island

The Luxor Hotel

Bellagio fountain show

Hoover Dam
Red Rock Canyon and Zion Park

I got back from Las Vegas very late Friday. My boyfriend's parents took us on the trip. It was very generous of them, to invite me along. I had so much fun seeing the amazing hotels, eating at buffets, seeing a Cirque du Soleil show, and going to parks such as Zion and Red Rock Canyon. Sad that it's over but it's nice be home too. Now I need to get back into the normal swing of things like school, and back to painting! ^_^


<3>Laura Beth

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty song to go along with your photos. Glad you're safely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good pictures of all of you. Zack's mom looks so cute and young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back,dear Laura:-)*
    Such breathtaking nice photos and I can imagine how fabulous was you trip and you time there...

    Hugs and Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, looks like a fantastic trip!! I would love to see Cirque de Soleil!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying my witch and cat picture. I moved my vintage girl out for the season and it will be hard to put the witch away. I LOVE her. She is bringing me joy. Thank you!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...I enjoy reading them. ^_^